Monday, December 30, 2013

Update!!!!!

Hey guys! So once again, I'm really sorry I haven't updated everyone in a while, this semester has been crazy! Since the last time I gave y'all an update on our new member class, we had 17. Unfortunately through many sad circumstances, we only initiated 12. Several girls decided to hold their bids or drop them. I was sad to see so many go, but I understand their reasons. However, we now have 12 new sisters who I know will be a great benefit for our chapter!

Last time I told you all that two of my favorite freshmen girls got bids. One decided to hold hers, however the other was initiated. She's my little:) Her name is Rachael and she is absolutely precious!


I don't think I've revealed which sorority I belong to, but I guess here it is. Yes, I am a member of Alpha Sigma Tau. She was so excited to finally wear her first shirt and I was really proud to have my name on her back!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment