Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!

And by year I mean semester. It's recruitment time once more. Again, we will see many girls attend our open recruitment parties as Alpha Sigma Tau hopefuls and I honestly can't wait! I was recruited during spring CORs! I feel as though I may be able to relate to these women who decided to wait a little bit before joining a sorority!!! There's nothing wrong with it, and it makes you special like my beautiful pledge class!!!


There's all six of us during one of the nights of rush!!!! PC Spring 13!!!! We are so cute:)

Anyways, this time of the semester is crazy and hectic as we try to make the best perfect impression on these young women who are looking for sisterhood. At the same time we are trying to strengthen our relationships with other Greek organizations on campus, one another, our community, and keep our grades up. It seems impossible, but somehow every year Greeks all over the nation maintain a high average GPA than the typical college student. Why? Because we have to. If all of the other stuff means so much to us, we have to have the GPA to stay active. My dad always tries to warn me to not get in over my head too much with my two sororities, academic fraternity, and band, but it all pushes my harder and makes me strive to be a better student.

I love proving people wrong. Whenever someone tells me there's something I can't do, I sit down and figure out a way to do it. That's exactly what I've done with being Greek. If anyone is reading this and is considering going Greek, I'm more than happy to talk with you! No matter what school you go to, I'll answer all of your questions to the best of my ability!!!

Tweet me: @erinnicholeh and use the hashtag #GoGreekNow

xoxo Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment